As a busy professional, it’s easy to spend way too much time responding to emails, scheduling appointments, and completing other time-consuming tasks. Whether you’re a small business or a start-up, there’s often not enough time in the day to get your business needs met and to build your brand . An effective Administrative Virtual Assistant is knowledgeable in all things related to the business office and is also able to anticipate your professional needs. Partner with our Virtual Assistants and let us assist you with fulfilling your administrative business needs.
What does this service include?
- Scheduling meetings/appointments
- Managing and organizing your online calendar
- Sending, receiving, filing and responding to online faxes
- Organizing your email inbox
- Replying to your email
- Resume creation
- Creating templates, checklists and spreadsheets
- Creating Power Point Presentations
- Data Entry
- Microsoft office suite
- Business related online shopping
- Creating letters/invoices
- Cloud storage management
- Other administrative tasks