“Your brand identity is important because it tells consumers what they can expect to receive when doing business with you. Like most of us, consumers rely on business’ to do exactly what they say they will do, on a consistent basis. Stability and reliability in business is comforting to consumers and encourages them to become loyal supporters and repeat customers. Whether you’re struggling to streamline already existing business practices or need assistance creating realistic workflows (or procedures) for your small business, we can help!
Partner with DTyler Consulting Services and Virtual Assistance for ongoing assistance or to complete one time, small projects.” ~Deneen, Project Manager at DTyler CS&VA
Administrative Virtual Assistance
As a busy professional, it’s easy to spend way too much time responding to emails, scheduling appointments, and completing other time-consuming tasks. Whether you’re a small business or a start-up, there’s often not enough time in the day to get your business needs met and to build your brand. An effective Administrative Virtual Assistant is knowledgeable in all things related to the business office and is also able to anticipate your professional needs. Partner with our Virtual Assistants and let us assist you with fulfilling your administrative business needs.
What does this service include?
- Scheduling meetings/appointments
- Managing and organizing your online calendar
- Sending, receiving, filing and responding to online faxes
- Organizing your email inbox
- Replying to your email
- Resume creation
- Creating templates, checklists and spreadsheets
- Creating Power Point Presentations
- Data Entry
- Microsoft office suite
- Creating letters/invoices
- Cloud storage management
- Other administrative tasks
Social Media Management
Every business owner needs at least one social media page where they can engage with potential or current customers, online. Unlike your business website (which is used more so to communicate your business to others), your social media site(s) will give you insight into who your customers are and what your customers want. Not only are consumers “shopping around” online more often, but consumers are also expecting customer service online – 46% of online customers expect customer service on Facebook, alone. This means customer care is needed online to ensure there is proper attention given to those who are complaining online, inquiring about services online or even just looking for brands to communicate solutions to their problems, online. Whatever the case, you want to be the solution your customers are searching for! The success of your business depends on it. Don’t tackle this project alone! Partner with our Virtual Assistants for help with the the initial setup and/or the ongoing management of your chosen social media site(s). Either one or both, it’s totally your choice! Regardless of which one you choose, find comfort in knowing that you’ll be promoting your business 24/7 and it won’t require all your time or resources to maintain.
What does this service include?
- Account setup for Social Media Sites of your choosing (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, etc.).
- Create and schedule social media posts
- Optimizing posts for SEO
- Analyze reports and determine what type of content followers want
- Monitoring and Replying to post comments (includes more)
Coaching involves regular, structured conversation with a client: an individual or team who is within a business. Life coaches may or may not have a background or experience in your field. A coach is a life specialist, an expert on helping you develop all areas of your business and/or personal life. Unlike many consultants who propose a solution and leave you to implement it, a life coach stays with you to help you integrate the changes, new skills, and goals to make sure they really happen.
A coach will:
- help you identify and articulate your dreams for your life
- hold you accountable for your actions (or lack of action)
- help you define what success means to you
- mentor you
- help you identify what is really important
- help you measure your progress
- help you set long-term and short-term goals to help you work toward the fulfillment of your dreams
- help you close the gap between where you are and where you want to be
- brainstorm with you
- help you recognize that you have a lot more potential than you are using today and helps you discover how to use it
- encourage and support you
- help you try new things and master new skills
- help you uncover what you already know, but aren’t applying, to help you achieve results
- help you identify and remove the obstacles that are getting in your way
- help you hold yourself accountable to yourself
- listen to you
- help identify your personal motivators
- celebrate your successes with you!
- help you identify your strengths and capitalize on them
- help you identify your limitations and minimize them
- provide you with valuable feedback you can use
- challenge you
- identify resources that you can utilize
- introduce you to new ways of thinking
- keep you focused
- provide you with new ideas and resources you’ve never considered
Consultants are paid to share their expertise and knowledge to help individuals and businesses attain goals and solve problems.
A Consultant will help you achieve goals through:
- Consulting, advising, and designing programs
- Coaching, guiding, and training (different levels)
- Developing management and supervisory skills and know-how
- Defining the company’s mission, goals, and objectives
- Assessing the actual situation
- Identifying training and operational needs
- Improving organizational communications
- Improving work performance
- Increasing employee motivation
- Achieving customer satisfaction
Standard rates for established small business owners with 3-10 employees range from $23-$25 per hour. Custom rate packages are created for solopreneurs and entrepreneurs (with 1-2 employees) based on the business’ unique budget. Rate packages are determined based on:
- The task(s) to be completed
- The frequency of the task to be completed (i.e. 3 days per week, several times per day, full-time, part-time)
- Your maximum/allotted budget for each project or task.
*Rates also vary based on the amount of content/work provided by the client. The lowest rates require more involvement from the client. 30 day, 3month, 6month, 9month and 12month contracts available.
Virtual Assistants at DTyler CS&VA are task driven and work diligently to complete tasks by the established deadlines created during your planning session(s). Projects and requests for task completion are addressed within a 24 hour timeframe, not necessarily during standard business hours. Work requiring attention during standard business hours is also provided and should be explicitly requested during the complimentary planning session.